Yes, indeed, the winebar t-shirts are here. American Apparel shirts that sport the logo from our oven, “il cibo e importante“, in the tiled style that you see on the oven itself, (and on my arm in tattoo form). They’re available in burgundy and stylish grey…woman’s and men’s cut. Be the first on your block! Tell your friends.
We’re featuring a salad every night to go with your pies. Let us know what you think. Hope you like them.
HEYYYOOO!!! CHECK IT!!!
CALL US FOR CARRY-OUT @ 319-895-9463
TUESDAY 4pm – 7pm WEDNESDAY – SATURDAY 4pm – 8pm
– LOCAL ASPARAGUS w/ prosciutto cotto & chiles on panna $19
– NETTLES w/ cream, mozz, provolone, chile flake & parm $16
– MARGHERITA: fresh mozz, san marzano tomato, fresh basil $14
– MUSHROOM: roasted mushrooms, fresh mozz, fresh basil $17
– HOUSE PORK SAUSAGE: Sicillian oregano, fresh mozz, parm $17
– GREENS: pistachio pesto, arugula, lemon, parm $17
– SMOKED MARGHERITA: smoked mozz, tomato, fresh basil $15
– MEATBALLS w/ arugula, tomato, parm & breadstix $11
– SOURDOUGH BREADSTIX w/ tomato & parm $10
– BURRATA w/ olive salad & calabrian chiles $12
– SALAD w/ local spring greens, local radish, sweety drops, goat cheese w/ chive buttermilk dressing $8
– TIRAMISU!! $8
HALF PRICE WINE AND BEER, ALL DAY ERRRR DAY!!!! (but you can’t drink it here, ya gotta take it TO-GO)
WE LOVE ALL Y’ALL AND CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BUTTS IN OUR SEATS WHEN THIS SHIZZZ IS OVER!!!!!